Tuesday, January 21, 2014

JR Challenge

Hello,

It was long time since I had made something. I have finally setup my craft room after the move and it is better then ever!!! I organized everything, including my stamp collection. That took awhile.

I am so organized that, I am thinking to start doing You Tube tutorial videos. ( Not sure, haven't decided 100% yet)

My DH got me Copic Markers for Christmas. I officially own the whole set of Ciao Markers. They are so much fun to play with.

So here the card for the Challenge:
The light in my new craft room is "different" for pictures.
I figured that out when I was taking pictures of this project they just didn't come nice.
I decided to bite the bullet and get a light box. I have made one previously myself but it is not as good :(...
I was shopping around in stores and it was super pricey!!. I decided to try E-Bay .. after-all they are all made in china. I was pleasantly surprised how inexpensive it was there including the lights and a mini tripod. ( this is where I got an idea of making YouTube videos... I will have a tripod for my camera).
For the next 3 blogs the picture quality is not the best because of the lighting ( so sorry) but it will get better once I will receive my light box :).


It is so great to create something again!!!

the part participating in:
http://justritestampers.typepad.com/justrite-inspiration/2014/01/justrite-friday-challenge-112-color-inspiration.html
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/
http://www.onecrazystampercom.blogspot.ca/2014/01/january-anything-goes-challenge.html







9 comments:

  1. what a lovely and romantic looking card. I think the softness is wonderful and the bit of lace is a wonderful touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card, Stacy. I absolutely LOVE it, and I thank you for sharing in our challenge. Thanks for joining us, and please come back by again this next week. I always enjoy seeing your sweet cards and projects shared with us. God bless you!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card - I love the colors, the vintage style and those sweet curly cues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Stacy! This is so pretty! And the ribbon twists are so happy!
    Hope you are liking your new craft room...how fun. :) Congrats on the entire set of Copics...lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! So happy for you and your new space!! Jealous of all your goodies though - LOL! I am also trying to get my room in shape to do some videos but we'll see how that works?? This is a great card and I love those little curly q's!! Thanks for joining in at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stacy! Happy New Year ! I'm looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve this year. You are so very creative I love seeing all your projects! This card is beautiful and the "curls" are such a cool and unique accent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper tis month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty I love the flowers and nice touch with the lace! Great job! Thanks for playing our challenge at One Crazy Stamper!

    Leanne DT@OCS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully designed and colored card!! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your comments. I really appriciate it. I check my blog ofter and absolutly LOVE reading your comments. I love any suggestions or tips how I can improve. Thank you again!!

Stacy