Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Frame Experiment

Hello,

I was really trying to use JR Challenge inspiration picture. I wanted to combine the pattern.
and Here is what I got:

As many of us crafters, I am in love with Spellbiners. I use the cut out as a frame. I've looked what other wonderful crafters are doing and it seems this die is the die of week :)
I was trying to do something different with this card, instead of regular flowers...For me, the longest part of creating a card is thinking through the design of the card. Then when everything is cut out I would change my mind and start adding things or there are "happy accidents". This what happened with the card. I didn't mean the spellbinder frame get so engraved but when I colored it with gelatos I love how it blended in.

Again... my lighting isn't the best on this picture... it will get better soon :)

What do you think?

This card participating in:
http://justritestampers.typepad.com/justrite-inspiration/2014/01/justrite-friday-challenge-112-color-inspiration.html
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/
http://www.onecrazystampercom.blogspot.ca/2014/01/january-anything-goes-challenge.html

5 comments:

  1. It llooks like you have mastered the frame technique! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Stacy. This is such a unique and fabulous cards. I love that you managed to put a lot of use to your Spellbinders on this project. I love the bold and bright colors as well as the beautiful sentiment. So glad you linked up with us at Word Art Wednesday this week. We are so blessed with your creativity. Love to encourage you with God's Word in 1 John 3:1 which says, "How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God." Have an awesome week.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another awesome card, Stacy! I like how you added the leaves, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great bold card! The little leaves and simple flowers are a nice touch! Thanks for sharing again at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always make Gelatos look like they would be amazing to use, but those darn things love you and hate me. All I create with them is a yucky mess! *Sigh* I'm so jealous! Cool card!

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your comments. I really appriciate it. I check my blog ofter and absolutly LOVE reading your comments. I love any suggestions or tips how I can improve. Thank you again!!

Stacy