Thursday, March 28, 2013

JustRite Spring Challenge

Yeeey!!! The Spring is here. It's getting warmer. I have tons of bdays coming up this month so I am making a lot of birthday cards.

For this card I wanted to try a new way to create roses. I found YouTube Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSGQapkB-DQ. Simple but oh so pretty!!! I think this one come out even prettier then spellbinders bitty blossoms. I probably need to play with those more :)
But here is the card:




 Here is the close up of the flowers. I didn't have Want 2 Scrap so I have used Viva Pearl Pen to create pearl effects :)

I love to know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Those roses are fabulous! Thanks for the link! Another sweet and springy card, I think you are super inspired by this challenge. I am too, it's a fun one, after all, who doesn't love Spring ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty card! You did a great job with those roses (still need to use my dies and create some). Thanks for joining JustRite Inspiration again;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your comments. I really appriciate it. I check my blog ofter and absolutly LOVE reading your comments. I love any suggestions or tips how I can improve. Thank you again!!

Stacy