Thursday, March 28, 2013

JustRite Challenge Spring

I seem to be creating a lot for this challenge. I am in the Springy mood :)

This card was put together from of all the little left overs from other projects and scraps on my desk. Yes, I was attempting to clean my craft space.... The moment I get it all tidy and neat looking I want to create something from all the little things that I found that I haven't used yet.

So here is the card:

I have used the M Bossabilites for the background. For the script I have used the Hero Arts digi stamp.
I am surprised that JustRite don't have their version of the script stamp. I find I used it in a lot of project...

I have lightly stamped the script with the Just Rite background stamp to add more interest. For the flourishes I have used SVG file that I found online.

What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are getting good use of that flourish -- great find! Thanks for sharing again at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your comments. I really appriciate it. I check my blog ofter and absolutly LOVE reading your comments. I love any suggestions or tips how I can improve. Thank you again!!

Stacy