Sunday, March 10, 2013

JustRite Friday Challenge #92- Make it Pop


Here is my card creation.

I was trying to be original so for the frames I have used Noel Christmas Ornaments. I know the holiday season is over but this set has so many pretty elements that decided to use it. The flower leaves were made out of the same set.
I have embossed background stamp Floral Flourishes Background Stamp. It didn't show up as nicely as I anticipated. I probably need a finer clear embossing power to show off all the pretty details of the stamp.
For sentiment is used out of the Spring Words set.

The rose were cut using spellbinders.



Let me know what you think.

12 comments:

  1. Stacy, your card is beautiful. I love your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Regina, Thank you so much for your comment.

      Delete
  2. What a very nice card. Clever idea using the Christmas ornaments frame! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the shimmery paper, the gorgeous flowers and flourishes! Fabulous design!
    Thanks for joining us at Little Scrap Pieces!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment:). The paper is actually clear emboosed with a background stamp. I know it didn't show up nicesly.

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for joining the challenge at LSP with this card another beauty. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is beautiful! The embossing is outstanding and those flowers are GORGEOUS!

    Thank you for joining us a Little Scrap Pieces!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever idea to use these Christmas stamps in a unique way -- your flowers are sooo BEAUTIFUL, Stacy! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Stacy, your flowers are sooo lovely and your pearl flourishes are the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's great to show how versatile the stamps are! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea! I love it when you get bonus usage out of things, and who would ever thought to use the Xmas stamps like that? Your flowers are gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your comments. I really appriciate it. I check my blog ofter and absolutly LOVE reading your comments. I love any suggestions or tips how I can improve. Thank you again!!

Stacy