Sunday, April 7, 2013

Scripture

When I saw this scripture I immediately had an idea as to how i want it to look like. When I think of angels, i think of blue skies and feathers, with brightness.

That's exactly what i was trying to get to in my card. I have printed the scipture and cut it on in wing shape. I have embossed inkadinkado floral stamps on the side of the panel. I have used ranger embossing folder on the side to create sunshine. The gold perfect pearls created shimmer and of course Viva perfect peals all over the place.


P.S. See what I mean about having lace everywhere. You will see a lot of it on my cards. :)









The card was created for:
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/2013/04/challenge-74-anything-goes.html

Participating:
http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.ca/2013/04/april-1-very-strict-challenge.html
http://scrapbookersparadise.blogspot.ca/2013/04/playing-in-paradise-111-embossing.html
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.ca/2013/03/challenge-17-anything-goes.html
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.ca/2013/04/dlart-thankful-thursday-april-linky.html

10 comments:

  1. I just LOVE the feathers, Stacy. They're very trendy right now and you've done a beautiful job with them. I also love your use of our word art/scripture and how you blended it all together so sweetly. Thank you for participating in our challenges and sharing your wonderful art with us. May God bless your days with His goodness and love, and may He give you the desires of your heart as you delight yourself in Him through your beautiful creations.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy, thank you for visiting my blog today and leaving a sweet comment so I could find YOUR blog! OH MY! What a wonderful array of artistically diverse cards! So gorgeous. This card is amazing in its combination of colors, textures and woven symbology. Beautiful! I am your newest follower - following via bloglovin' - thank you for sharing your art with the rest of us. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely thought and expressed so beautifully on your card. The feathers, sand, and frothy water are beautiful. Glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great and all the elements you placed here together with the blend of colors are nothing short of amazing. Thanks a lot for blessing us with your wonderful project this week at Word Art Wednesday. Have a blessed day!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card. I love what you achieved with the floral stamps and embossing. Pure gorgeousness!! Thank you for Playing in Paradise with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, I love the blend of colours and textures. Thank you for joining us for Playing in Paradise this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cool, Stacy! I love the way you've done the sun's rays - and the feathers are so cool! Thanks so much for coming to play in Paradise with us this week (and I see more entries...I'm stoked!)
    By the way, there is a lace challenge this week at little red wagon too - http://lilredwagon.blogspot.ca/2013/04/challenge-180-lovely-lace.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! Thank you for your comments and a tip.

      Delete
  8. The Perfect Pearls really make this card! Love the shimmer!
    Thanks for playing along with our LACE challenge over at LRW!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy, thank you for taking time to comment :) Greatly appriciated

      Delete

Hello,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your comments. I really appriciate it. I check my blog ofter and absolutly LOVE reading your comments. I love any suggestions or tips how I can improve. Thank you again!!

Stacy