Saturday, February 1, 2014

Peek a Boo

Hello,

I was trying to do something different with this card.

Here is how it turned out:

I started with a thought in my head to try to use a stamp like I normally wouldn't.
I have used JR frame stamp. Stamped it on the page trying to create a pattern. Then embossed it. Once that done, added gelatos with all kinds of colors, waited to dry and cut out the centers of the frames.
I have stamped JR background and colored it with copics. This is my first image being colored with copics. I cant believe how vibrate colors come out.
I have stamped the embossed frames with the same JR background stamp because I wanted the inside to match the outside.
I put  the topper on pop dots and the card is almost done.
I was toying around with idea of adding ribbons and bow but they just didn't work. I really wanted to how the image inside

The card participating:
JustRite Challenge
Word Art Wednesday 
Suzy Bee Blooming -- Flower
4 crafty Chicks- Anything goes


4 comments:

  1. WOW ! Totally unique! I think I stared at this for 10 minutes in sheer amazement. Stacy, you are always super creative and i always look forward to seeing what you'll do next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMW what a gorgeous design, thank you so much for joining us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge, we would love you to come back and join us again next week for another fab challenge..
    Hugs
    Suzy B~Owner~Suzy Bloomin Challenge Blog
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very gorgeous and unique design! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great for your first attempt with copics! I also don't think it needed the ribbon - it's beautiful just the way it is!! Thanks for sharing again at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your comments. I really appriciate it. I check my blog ofter and absolutly LOVE reading your comments. I love any suggestions or tips how I can improve. Thank you again!!

Stacy