Sunday, May 26, 2013

Simple Bday card

I was thinking to think how I can create a manly card. I really didn't want to add pretty die cut in this one and wanted to keep it simple. That's what i did. I used Cherry Lynn dies as embossing tools instead of cutting it out.

Here is my card:


This card was really easy to do.
For the background I have embossed the Cherry Lynn dies on to the card. I was thinking of inking and adding shading but I decided against it and just leave it as is.
I have used my gazelle to cut out tons of little ties. I have stamped then with clocked using dew drop brilliance.
I have put faux stitching. Layered in on the brown card stock and the card is done.

The stamps that I have used I have digged out of my stash. I didn't save the name of the manufacture. Sorry.

What do you think?






The card participating in:
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/2013/05/challenge-81-anything-goes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your comments. I really appriciate it. I check my blog ofter and absolutly LOVE reading your comments. I love any suggestions or tips how I can improve. Thank you again!!

Stacy