Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easy Card

Hello Everyone,

There are 2 great things I found this weekend. First I finally found 110 pound paper at Michaels and at 50% off I might add ( super happy). Second everything on kraft card stock looks so much better.

Here is the card:

This one was really... Really easy to make. I started with kraft card stock, stamped Justrite stamps from seed of summer and sentiment. I then embossed it with the white embossing powder.
I have used penny black "love" stamp for to stamp script. I really feel that JR needs a "script" stamp. I've been hinting for a while now :)
I taped around the edges and used light pink ink to to add shading. The coloring on the flowers was really easy. One blue marker from my stash, the embossing ink and kraft card stock did the shading for me. I have added faux stitched lines and the card is done. Really simple. If I ever decide to do tons of "thank you" or "note" cards this would be the design.

The card participating in:
http://justritestampers.typepad.com/justrite-inspiration/2014/04/justrite-friday-challenge-119-get-krafty.html

5 comments:

  1. Stacey this is stunning. I love the vibrant flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL card, Stacy -- LOVE those flowers and how your greeting and decorative element stand out so well on your script-stamped Kraft BG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue with the craft paper.Very Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Stacy! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous card! You have really been on a roll !!

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your comments. I really appriciate it. I check my blog ofter and absolutly LOVE reading your comments. I love any suggestions or tips how I can improve. Thank you again!!

Stacy