Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The first altered Canvas

Hello,

This is my first altered art. It was interesting experience.


It took me a while to get this done. I've started with adding pattern paper and layering embossing paste with stencils. You can't really see the paper anymore. I am thinking I should have stopped with the embossing paste but it's all right. All the embellishments I have created using the molds and UTTE.
 For the flowers I have used Cherry Lynn dies and Spellbinders.
I used Tim Holtz dies for the gears and Effie tower.
The toughest part was to put them all together that they would work well.
After I glue everything down I used gesso to create unity.I have used mists to add color. I used the perfect pearl and pearl Ex mists that I have made.
I used the silver rub on the raised portions to bring more attention to those.
I used JR stamps to create the sentiment.

That's it. My first canvas alteration is done.

The card participating in:
 http://justritestampers.typepad.com/justrite-inspiration/2014/02/justrite-friday-challenge-115.html


2 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP ! This must have taken a week to do! I am flabergasted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Shona! It took me 30 minutes just to look at everything and I STILL don't think I saw it all - LOL! Thanks for sharing again with JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your comments. I really appriciate it. I check my blog ofter and absolutly LOVE reading your comments. I love any suggestions or tips how I can improve. Thank you again!!

Stacy