Friday, August 30, 2013

CAS

Hello Dear Readers,

I figured out that CAS is really not my style. It actually really hard for me to keep it clean and simple. I want to add things to card. So I am trying to get better at CAS cards.

Here is my another attempt:

I used a mark to create the background pattern. I just JustRite stamps. I have colored the stamp. I also wanted to different kind of banner so I used one of vellum like paper, embossed it with the sentiment. Added some pearls because I thought it was too plain. And its done.

I am not sure if I like this card too much. What are your thoughts? Please let me know how I can improve. :)

Thank you

This card participating in:
http://justritestampers.typepad.com/justrite-inspiration/2013/08/justrite-friday-challenge-104-clean-and-simple-sketch.html

2 comments:

  1. As you can tell, CAS isn't really my style either but you did a FAB job! Thanks for stepping up to the challenge this week at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your take on the sketch. Your background is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your comments. I really appriciate it. I check my blog ofter and absolutly LOVE reading your comments. I love any suggestions or tips how I can improve. Thank you again!!

Stacy